Wednesday, April 20, 2011

west time

 Hey it's me, katie. This time instead of doing the midwest I'm doing the west. Ok lets start!
 well to start us off let me tell you some things I already know about the west. there are lots of mountains in the west. It's famous for its fruits thats where we get a lot of our fruit. sunny places/hot. part of california touches the pacific ocean. lots of flowers and fruits and stuff like that. beutiful scenery from  like mountains and the flowers are beutiful. I know that the gold rush happened there and thats how california became a state because all the people who came.
some quistions I would like to know is what really happened at the gold rush? Are all the places there sunny? why was the gold rush so important?
I would like to go to the gold rush because it was so important and it made california a state, but I'm still trying to figure out why is the gold rush so important. Also it sounded cool about people travling to the gold rush.
 If I were to reccomend a friend on were to go, it would like be california central valley if they like to see flowers and fruits and stuff like that but if they like history I would reccomend the gold rush because of the importance of it and stuff. Honestly I like both. Bye!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment